Keto Pressure Cooked Chicken Breast (Instant Pot)
This keto Pressure Cooked Chicken Breast (Instant Pot) recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Chicken Breast, Chicken broth, Garlic, Paprika, Pressure Cooked, Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker is going to absolutely love this low-carb Pressure Cooked Chicken Breast (Instant Pot) variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Pressure Cooked Chicken Breast (Instant Pot) recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
If you are looking for a simple recipe to make to use with salads, casseroles, or soups on the weekdays look no further. You can even easily double this recipe; plus, it's a great alternative to something like fried chicken.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teasppon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pour chicken broth into a multi-functional pressure cooker. Add the chicken breast (fresh or frozen) and season with salt and pepper. Keto friendly and easy.
- Combine together paprika, parsley, thyme, and garlic powder in a small bowl; sprinkle over chicken. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Usually takes 10 minutes for pressure to build, then the pressure cooking begins.
- Allow pressure to be released using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Carefully transfer chicken to a cutting board to cool. You can either chop or shred, to be used later.