Keto Deviled Eggs - Healthy & Delicious
This keto Deviled Eggs - Healthy & Delicious recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Eggs, Egg is going to absolutely love this low-carb Deviled Eggs - Healthy & Delicious variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Deviled Eggs - Healthy & Delicious recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
These Deviled Eggs, which are heavy in fat and taste, are one of our favorite ways to eat eggs. Picnics, potlucks, and holiday celebrations are all great places to use them.
Serving 100g Calories 257kcal Carbohydrates 1g Protein 14g Fat 21g Saturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 428mg Sodium 283mg Potassium 156mg Sugar 1g Vitamin A 635IU Vitamin C 0.3mg Calcium 63mg Iron 2mg
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 8 large Eggs
- ¼ cup Low Carb Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½-1 teaspoon Franks Hot Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pinch White Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Chives finely chopped
- Pinch Paprika
- Fill a saucepan halfway with boiling tap water and crack your eggs.
- Set a timer for 14 minutes after placing over high heat and seeing bubbles emerge.
- To chill the eggs, remove them from the water and lay them in a dish of ice water or under cold running water. Peel your eggs after they've cooled.
- Each egg should be cut in half, and the yolks scooped into a small basin.
- Break up the yolks using a spoon, and combine mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and spicy sauce. To get a smooth consistency, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Fill a disposable piping bag halfway with the mixture and pipe equally between the egg white shells.
- Before serving, top the deviled eggs with chives and paprika.