Keto Almond Butter Mocha
This keto Almond Butter Mocha recipe is a perfect French dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Mocha, Coffee, Drinks is going to absolutely love this low-carb Almond Butter Mocha variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing French dish! If you like this keto Almond Butter Mocha recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
I love coffee, so I’m always looking for new ways to enjoy it. This almond butter mocha recipe is perfect! It has great flavors, but it’s also healthy enough to be on my keto diet! With just five ingredients, you can make this delicious treat at home! Let me know how you like it!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 1 ½ cups almond milk (warmed)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon stevia powder
- In a blender, add almond milk, almond butter, espresso powder, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and stevia powder; process for 2 minutes, or until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Serve in 2 mugs; dust with cocoa powder.