Keto Salami Chips - Hot and Spicy
This keto Salami Chips - Hot and Spicy recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Salami, Dehydrated Meat, Dried Meat is going to absolutely love this low-carb Salami Chips - Hot and Spicy variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Salami Chips - Hot and Spicy recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This Hot and Salty Salami Chips recipe is very easy to make and affordable for those with a food dehydrator, not only that, but they’re very low-carb making them keto-friendly.
Serving: 60g | Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 2215mg | Potassium: 268mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 10 ounces Salami sliced thin
- 1/3 Cup Franks Hot Sauce
- Pour the Franks Hot Sauce into a bowl.
- Take each slice of Salami and coat in the hot sauce allowing excess sauce to drip off.
- Place evenly on food dehydrator trays and stack on to the base of the food dehydrator.
- Place food dehydrator lid on trays and set to high.
- Dehydrate for 8-10 hrs. note: Time may vary depending on salami, weather and amount of sauce coating so check regularly.
- Once fully dry, place in a bowl and serve with your favorite low-carb dip