Keto Sheet Pan Blackened Chicken Strips
This keto Sheet Pan Blackened Chicken Strips recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Chicken, Chicken Breast is going to absolutely love this low-carb Sheet Pan Blackened Chicken Strips variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Sheet Pan Blackened Chicken Strips recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
If you love chicken strips like we do, you have to try this Sheet Pan Blackened Chicken Strips recipe! Its a quick recipe that makes delicious keto chicken.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Sheet Pan Blackened Chicken Strips Recipe Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ pounds chicken tenderloins
Keto Sheet Pan Blackened Chicken Strips Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a 12x18-inch sheet pan with aluminum foil. Using your fingertips, spread 1 teaspoon olive oil on the aluminum foil-lined pan, and set aside.
- Combine chili powder, paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, coriander, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a small bowl, stirring to evenly combine ingredients.
- Pat chicken tenders dry with paper towels. Lightly brush 1 teaspoon olive oil over the tenders and sprinkle with 1/2 of the spice mixture. Place tenders, seasoned side down, in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan.
- Brush the tops of the tenders with remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle remaining spice mixture over everything.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Carefully turn tenders, raise the oven rack to the broil position, turn on the broiler, and broil until chicken tenders are cooked through and begin to take on a bit of char, about 3 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Leave a review or comment