Keto Pressure Cooked Butternut Squash Soup (Instant Pot)
This keto Pressure Cooked Butternut Squash Soup (Instant Pot) recipe is a perfect Mexican dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Pressure Cooked, Pressure Cooker is going to absolutely love this low-carb Pressure Cooked Butternut Squash Soup (Instant Pot) variation. Providing 8 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mexican dish! If you like this keto Pressure Cooked Butternut Squash Soup (Instant Pot) recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This one is a no-brainer and the kids love it too! Be sure to sautée the veggies first to really bring out the full flavor. Set this Keto Pressure Cooked Butternut Squash Soup up to go and in no time you'll have a hearty fall meal!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Pressure Cooked Butternut Squash Soup (Instant Pot) Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pounds butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cut into large chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 cups water
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, or more as needed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce, or to taste
Keto Pressure Cooked Butternut Squash Soup (Instant Pot) Recipe Instructions
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil in the pot. Add 1/2 of the butternut squash, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until starting to brown, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add remaining squash, water, chicken bouillon, salt, and ginger. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Strain off 1/2 of the cooking liquid. Blend soup with an immersion blender until smooth. Add enough coconut milk to reach the desired consistency and color. Garnish with parsley and drops of sriracha sauce.
- Serve the Keto Pressure Cooked Butternut Squash Soup hot!
Leave a review or comment