Keto Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork (Hawaiian Kalua Pig)
This keto Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork (Hawaiian Kalua Pig) recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Pork, Pork Chop Recipes, Hawaiian, Pressure Cooked, Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker is going to absolutely love this low-carb Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork (Hawaiian Kalua Pig) variation. Providing 12 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork (Hawaiian Kalua Pig) recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Are you a fan of pulled pork? Do you love those tender juicy pieces on a sandwich or simply as a main dish? With this Keto Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork (Hawaiian Kalua Pig) recipe you can get all the flavors of the island quickly and easily at home!
Using a pressure cooker, like an Instant Pot®, you can achieve that wonderful pull-apart meat with very little time and effort at all! In fact, since the pressure cooker holds in moisture you can use a pork loin and still get the same results without drying out the cut of meat! Make this one today and the whole family will love it!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork (Hawaiian Kalua Pig) Recipe Ingredients
- 5lb boneless pork loin roast
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons Hawaiian sea salt
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
Keto Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork (Hawaiian Kalua Pig) Recipe Instructions
- Begin by covering the pork roast with Hawaiian sea salt and make small incisions in the meat all over with a small knife, fork or cooking probe.
- Lightly drip your liquid smoke over the entire pork loin then place your pork loin into the pressure cooker and securely lock the pressure cooker lid.
- Set your cooker to the high-pressure setting and set the time for 2 hours. Most cookers will take a little time to build pressure before the actual cooking begins.
- Once the cooking time has ended, release the pressure using the release valve according to the mfg directions. Typically it will take about 10 to 15 minutes to fully release.
- Carefully unlock and remove the lid; use caution and the contents will be hot and steam could still be in the cooker. Gently remove your pork roast and transfer it to a cutting block or plate.
- For a lower fat version, remove the fat from the loin and then gently shred the loin using 2 forks, some tongs, or other similar utensils.
- Serve hot with sides!
Leave a review or comment