Keto Broiled Chicken Breasts
This keto Broiled Chicken Breasts recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Chicken Breast, Butter, Italian Seasoning, Chicken is going to absolutely love this low-carb Broiled Chicken Breasts variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat the oven's broiler, and set an oven rack 4 to 6 inches from the heat source. Spray a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl; mix well until blended.
- Place chicken on the prepared pan and brush with 1/2 of the butter mixture.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 6 minutes. Turn chicken, brush with remaining butter mixture, and broil until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 6 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).