Keto Sweet and Sour Sesame Chicken
This keto Sweet and Sour Sesame Chicken recipe is a perfect Chinese dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Chicken is going to absolutely love this low-carb Sweet and Sour Sesame Chicken variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Chinese dish! If you like this keto Sweet and Sour Sesame Chicken recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
In addition to being delicious, this scrumptious sweet and sour sesame chicken is also low in carbs, soy, and gluten. This crispy chicken is keto-friendly since it is seasoned with sesame seeds and coconut aminos and works great with cauliflower rice.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup coconut aminos soy-free seasoning sauce
- ¼ cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Over medium heat, melt butter and oil in a skillet.
- Salt and pepper the chicken pieces before adding them.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- In a dish, combine the sweetener and coconut aminos; mix vigorously until completely dissolved.
- Pour over the chicken, then boil for 7 minutes at low heat to thicken the sauce.
- Before serving, top with sesame seeds.