Keto Air Fryer Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops
This keto Air Fryer Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Pork, Pork Chop Recipes, Pecans, Cinnamon, Cloves is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Photo credit: Edsel Little
This is a super easy-to-prepare recipe that is certain to have you making them again and again! With just a few ingredients you'll have this Keto Air Fryer Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops recipe ready to go and dining like you're a fine establishment.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Air Fryer Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops Recipe Ingredients
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped raw pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- cooking spray
Keto Air Fryer Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C) or as directed by the manufacturer.
- Combine cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add egg and whisk until all ingredients are well combined and place your pecans on a plate.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then gently lay it on the plate with the pecans, pressing pecans firmly onto both sides until coated.
- Spray the pork chops on both sides with cooking spray and place them in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the air fryer for 6 minutes and carefully flip the pork chops with tongs.
- Cook the pork chops in the air fry until pork is no longer pink in the center or about 6 minutes.
- Serve warm, garnished with fresh parsley.
Leave a review or comment