Keto Pan-Fried Tilapia
This keto Pan-Fried Tilapia recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Cast Iron Skillet, Seafood, Fish, Tilapia is going to absolutely love this low-carb Pan-Fried Tilapia variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Pan-Fried Tilapia recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Tilapia is a low-cost high protein fish that's a great addition to your keto diet. We love this Keto Pan-Fried Tilapia recipe and it's easy to make at any time, lunch or dinner!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 pinch lemon-pepper seasoning, or to taste
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, Cajun seasoning, basil, parsley, and lemon-pepper seasoning. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add tilapia fillets and increase heat to medium-high.
- Cook tilapia until opaque and easily flaked with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Be sure to watch and adjust the temperature if it begins to brown to quickly.