Keto Crispy Air-Fried Chicken
This keto Crispy Air-Fried Chicken recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Chicken, Chicken Tenders, Chicken Breast is going to absolutely love this low-carb Crispy Air-Fried Chicken variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Crispy Air-Fried Chicken recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This is fantastic and results in juicy, delectable chicken. The basting mixture is impressive and gives the crispy skin a great taste. You may adapt this recipe for an entire chicken by increasing the cooking time and trussing your chicken to ensure the legs and wings are tucked in.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Crispy Air-Fried Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- 2 (8 ounce) bone-in, skin-on chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon ground sage
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup coconut oil, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Keto Crispy Air-Fried Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Combine paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, marjoram, sage, pepper, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Cut the chicken into tender style strips and rub the spice rub all over the chicken breasts, including beneath the skin.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), as directed by the manufacturer. In a small dish, combine the coconut oil, sherry, and lime juice; put aside.
- Cook for 15 minutes with the chicken breast-side down in the air fryer basket.
- Brush the chicken with the remaining basting oil. Cook for another 15 minutes after flipping the chicken and lowering the heat to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C).
- Cook for another 6 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices flow clear. A thermometer near the bone should register 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees C).
Leave a review or comment