Keto Easy Mac and Cheese Recipe
This keto Easy Mac and Cheese Recipe recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Macaroni, Cauliflower, Cheese, Comfort Foods is going to absolutely love this low-carb Easy Mac and Cheese Recipe variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Easy Mac and Cheese Recipe recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
A Super Easy and Affordable, Low-Carb way of making Mac N Cheese without all the carbs is this Keto Easy Mac and Cheese Recipe with cauliflower!
Serving: 200g | Calories: 519kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 134mg | Sodium: 1390mg | Potassium: 948mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1320IU | Vitamin C: 139mg | Calcium: 687mg | Iron: 2mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Easy Mac and Cheese Recipe Recipe Ingredients
- 1 half Cauliflower medium sized
- 1 ounce Salted Butter
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 3 ounces Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
Keto Easy Mac and Cheese Recipe Recipe Instructions
- Place a saucepan of water over high heat and bring to the boil.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and add to the boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower well.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and add the butter, then the drained cauliflower.
- Add half the cheddar, all the mozzarella, then heavy cream and salt.
- Stir until the cheeses have melted.
- Divide the mixture between 2 ramekins and top with the remaining cheddar.
- Grill/broil until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment