Keto Crock Pot Pulled Pork for the Slow Cooker
This keto Crock Pot Pulled Pork for the Slow Cooker recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Crock Pot, Slow Cooker, Pork, BBQ is going to absolutely love this low-carb Crock Pot Pulled Pork for the Slow Cooker variation. Providing 16 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Crock Pot Pulled Pork for the Slow Cooker recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
When preparing a pulled pork recipe, cooking it low and slow is the only way to go. This Keto Crock Pot Pulled Pork for the Slow Cooker recipe, it's simple to do with little time and effort. If you want to add to the overall flavor be sure to grab a tremendous sugar-free barbeque sauce like G Huges. It's not necessary, but if you like add some additional keto bbq sauce to give it more flavor!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (4 pound) boneless pork shoulder
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring (Optional)
- ½ cup keto barbecue sauce
- Combine smoked paprika, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, chile powder, and black pepper in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture all over the surface of the pork shoulder.
- Place seasoned pork in a slow cooker. Add broth and liquid smoke.
- Cover and cook on low until pork is cooked through, 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred.
- Pour liquid from the slow cooker into a 2-quart saucepan, add barbecue sauce, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat.
- Cook until liquid has reduced to about 1/2 cup, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Pour over shredded pork and mix to combine.