Keto Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Sauce
This keto Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Sauce recipe is a perfect Italian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Zucchini, Avocado is going to absolutely love this low-carb Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Sauce variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Italian dish! If you like this keto Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Sauce recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Zucchini noodles (Zoodles) are a great alternative to traditional pasta and with this delicious Keto Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Sauce recipe you can get some truly amazing flavors. Check it out and add it to your diet today.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 3 or 4 large Zucchini spiralized
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 avocado
- ⅓ cup Cilantro torn
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper ground
- Water as needed
- Cilantro to serve
- Place the spiralized zucchini on a tray lined with paper towel and set aside.
- In your food processor, add the avocado flesh, cilantro, half the oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Blend to a smooth puree, add water until the sauce is of pouring consistency.
- Place a large nonstick frying pan over high heat and add the remaining oil. Add the zucchini noodles and saute for 2-3 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from the heat and pour over the avocado sauce.
- Gently toss together and serve sprinkled with extra cilantro, and parmesan cheese, if desired.