Keto Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken Breasts
This keto Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken Breasts recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Chicken, Chicken Breast, Herbs is going to absolutely love this low-carb Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken Breasts variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken Breasts recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Who doesn't love a great tasting and easy to prepare chicken recipe? This Keto Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken Breasts recipe is sure to have the entire family feeling satisfied and looking forward to having it again!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 4 each frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried fines herbes
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add oil, garlic salt, and pepper. Add fines herbes, rosemary, and oregano, crushing each herb between your fingers to release maximum flavor; stir well.
- Place frozen chicken into the prepared pan. Spoon 1/4 of the oil mixture over 1 breast, and quickly spread with a brush to evenly cover the top. Repeat for the remaining chicken breasts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes.