Keto Beef Stew with Cabbage
This keto Beef Stew with Cabbage recipe is a perfect Japanese dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Stews, Beef, Cabbage, Frying Pan is going to absolutely love this low-carb Beef Stew with Cabbage variation. Providing 10 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Japanese dish! If you like this keto Beef Stew with Cabbage recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This is a low-carb version of Keto Beef Stew with Cabbage, the ultimate comfort meal! Add a dash of spicy sauce or red pepper if desired.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 3 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (32 ounce) carton no-salt-added beef broth
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 ½ pounds cabbage, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Season the meat with salt and pepper before serving. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook meat in batches, approximately 5 minutes each set, until browned on both sides. To ensure that the meat browns and does, not steam, do not overcrowd the pan.
- Combine the browned meat, broth, mushrooms, and bay leaves in a large saucepan. Cover and cook for at least 1 hour, but up to 2 hours, until the meat, is cooked.
- Combine the cabbage, diced tomatoes, onions, tomato paste, and celery in a large mixing bowl. Cook for another hour.
- Cook for another hour, then serve hot!