Keto Cream & Healthy Potato Salad Alternative (Cauliflower)
This keto Cream & Healthy Potato Salad Alternative (Cauliflower) recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Potato, Cauliflower, Mayo, Love is going to absolutely love this low-carb Cream & Healthy Potato Salad Alternative (Cauliflower) variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Cream & Healthy Potato Salad Alternative (Cauliflower) recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This Keto Cream & Healthy Potato Salad Alternative (Cauliflower) recipe is a tasty low-carb side dish that's excellent for potlucks, cookouts, and other get-togethers! It's a delectable salad with a zesty, creamy dressing!
Serving: 150g | Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 609mg | Potassium: 405mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1.5 pounds Cauliflower
- 6 slices Bacon
- ⅓ cup Scallions thinly sliced
- ¾ cup Low Carb Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Wholegrain Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper ground
- First, cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Cook for 4-7 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender, then drain thoroughly. Allow chilling in the refrigerator.
- Cook the bacon in a large frying pan over high heat while the cauliflower cools. Cook until crispy, then cool before chopping or crumbling.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and set to the side.
- Pour the dressing over the chilled cauliflower, bacon, and scallions in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- To help the flavors merge, chill for 30 minutes before serving.