Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus w/Lemon Aioli
This keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus w/Lemon Aioli recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Asparagus, Smoked, Bacon, Lemon, Aioli is going to absolutely love this low-carb Bacon Wrapped Asparagus w/Lemon Aioli variation. Providing 5 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus w/Lemon Aioli recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This straightforward meal is quick, tasty, and filling, particularly for those following a ketogenic or low-carb diet. Full-fat mayonnaise is recommended for this Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus w/Lemon Aioli recipe.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus w/Lemon Aioli Recipe Ingredients
- 15 stalks of asparagus
- 15 pieces of plain bacon
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus w/Lemon Aioli Recipe Instructions
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic salt in a mixing bowl. Keep the lemon aioli refrigerated until ready to use.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or smoker to 225°F and grease the grate lightly.
- Depending on the thickness of the asparagus, divide it into groups of 3 to 5 stalks. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each asparagus bundle firmly, overlapping slightly as you wrap and tucking the ends beneath the bacon to seal it.
- Arrange asparagus bundles on a sheet of aluminum foil in a single layer. Lightly spray the bacon bundles with olive oil and season with cracked pepper.
- For 10 minutes, grill asparagus bundles on foil. Cook for another 10 minutes on the other side until the bacon is cooked through and crisp. Serve with an aioli made from lemon.
Leave a review or comment