Keto French Toast
This keto French Toast recipe is a perfect French dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Eggs, Egg, Savory, heavy cream is going to absolutely love this low-carb French Toast variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing French dish! If you like this keto French Toast recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Our Keto French Toast is a tasty, sweet breakfast that will get you up and moving. The toast is crispy on the outside and moist and fluffy inside!
Serving: 150g | Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 302mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1337IU | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 1mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto French Toast Recipe Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter melted
- 2 large Eggs separated
- 2 teaspoons Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter for cooking
Keto French Toast Recipe Instructions
- Sift the coconut flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Mix together.
- Mix the egg yolks, cream and butter into the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Place the egg whites and sweetener into a bowl and whisk with your hand mixer to stiff peaks.
- Add ⅓ of the egg whites to the batter and gently mix in, using a spatula.
- Fold the remaining egg whites into the batter.
- Place a nonstick pan over low heat and add the butter.
- Once melted add 3 egg rings to the pan and evenly spoon the batter between them. Cover with a lid and cook for 4-6 minutes, then remove the egg rings and gently flip.
- Cook for another 4-6 minutes until the pancakes are cooked through.
- Serve with Sugar-Free Maple Syrup and Keto Whipped Cream.
Leave a review or comment