Keto Sweet & Creamy Keto Custard
This keto Sweet & Creamy Keto Custard recipe is a perfect French dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys whipped cream, Vanilla, heavy cream, almond milk is going to absolutely love this low-carb Sweet & Creamy Keto Custard variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing French dish! If you like this keto Sweet & Creamy Keto Custard recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 ounces Natvia (aka Swerve)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg ground
- Preheat your oven to 150C/300F. Grease an 8in a deep pie dish and set aside.
- Place the eggs and sweetener in a large bowl and whisk together for 5 minutes, until they have paled in color.
- Add the vanilla and 1/2 cup of the cream. Whisk well.
- Add the remaining cream and almond milk and whisk until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour into your prepared pie dish and sprinkle over the nutmeg.
- Place the pie dish into a large roasting dish and make a water bath but add enough hot water to go halfway up the side of the pie dish.
- Place in the oven and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes, until it jiggles in the center.
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm or cold, on its own, or add a little Keto Whipped Cream.