Keto Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin
This keto Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Pork, Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker is going to absolutely love this low-carb Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Who doesn't love the ease of use and juiciness of the Instant Pot? Using the pressure cooker you can make this Keto Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin that is tender and bursting with flavor!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cube tomato bouillon with chicken flavoring (such as Knorr®)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, smashed
- aluminum foil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Stir hot water and tomato bouillon in a small bowl until dissolved.
- Mix garlic powder, oregano, thyme, salt, and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl. Rub seasoning all over pork tenderloin until coated.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add olive oil and heat until shimmering, 3 to 5 minutes. Add smashed garlic and cook until fragrant and oil is infused with garlic flavor, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic to a small bowl.
- Add pork tenderloin to the pot and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Pour tomato bouillon into the pot and bring to a boil while scraping any browned bits of pork off the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Add garlic cloves back to the pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 0 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. As soon as the pressure pin drops, unlock and remove the lid. Lift out tenderloin and cover with 2 layers of aluminum foil; allow to rest for 3 minutes before slicing. After resting, pork should be slightly pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, mix cold water and cornstarch together in a small bowl to make a slurry. Add slurry to the Instant Pot®. Select Saute function and simmer until sauce has thickened, about 3 minutes. Drizzle sauce over sliced pork.