Keto Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers Creamy w/Bacon
This keto Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers Creamy w/Bacon recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers Creamy w/Bacon variation. Providing 10 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers Creamy w/Bacon recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Our Keto Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers Creamy w/Bacon recipe is bursting with flavor and covered in cheese and bacon. These poppers are a great snack for anytime day or night!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 10 Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 Scallions thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon White Pepper ground
- 6 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Slice the jalapenos in half lengthways and remove the seeds and membrane.
- Place them cut side up and add the cream cheese, cheddar, scallion, salt, pepper, and half the bacon to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the jalapenos then sprinkle over the remaining bacon.
- Carefully place them into the warmed air fryer basket and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the peppers have softened.
- Serve hot.