Keto Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
This keto Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Sheet Pan, Pancake, Eggs is going to absolutely love this low-carb Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes variation. Providing 12 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Photo Credit: Theo Crazzolara
Pancakes are one of our favorite breakfast foods, and this Keto Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe is sure to keep you satisfied! It doesn't matter if you need a great breakfast or healthy brunch, this is the perfect item to add to your keto breakfast meal. They're so good the whole family will enjoy them.
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe Ingredients
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Blueberries
- ⅔ cup Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Coconut Flour
- ⅓ cup Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 5 ounces Sour Cream
- 2 ounces Unsalted Butter melted
Keto Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180C/355F. Line the base and up the sides of an 18in x 13in sheet pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, coconut, flour, erythritol, baking powder, and vanilla. Mix together.
- Add the eggs, sour cream and butter and whisk to a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into your prepared sheet pan and sprinkle over the blueberries.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, until the pancake springs back when touched.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve warm.
- Drizzle with sugar-free syrup if desired.
Leave a review or comment