Keto Air Fryer Lemon-Garlic Chicken Thighs
This keto Air Fryer Lemon-Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe is a perfect Italian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Chicken, Lemon, Dijon Mustard is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Lemon-Garlic Chicken Thighs variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Italian dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Lemon-Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
These low-carb and keto-friendly chicken thighs burst with acidic lemon and garlic flavor. Serve with mashed cauliflower or a keto side dish of your choice.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges
- According to the manufacturer's instructions, preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Set aside the marinade.
- Fill a large resealable plastic bag halfway with chicken thighs. Pour the marinade over the chicken and close the bag, ensuring sure that all areas of the chicken are covered. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Blot the chicken dry using paper towels after removing it from the marinade. Cook the chicken pieces in batches if required in the air fryer basket.
- Fry for 22 to 24 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices flow clear. A thermometer near the bone should register 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees C). When serving, squeeze a lemon slice over each piece.