Keto Tomato Bisque Soup
This keto Tomato Bisque Soup recipe is a perfect French dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Soup, Tomato, Bisque Recipes, Comfort Foods is going to absolutely love this low-carb Tomato Bisque Soup variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing French dish! If you like this keto Tomato Bisque Soup recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Tomato soup is a hearty fall favorite and this wonderful Keto Tomato Bisque Soup Recipe hit's all the high notes. Couple it with a nice salad and filet or sirloin for a complete meal.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 (32 ounce) container chicken broth
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tsp of zero calorie sweetener like monk fruit or stevia
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic, and 1 pinch of salt; cook and stir until onion is softened, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour chicken broth and crushed tomatoes into the pot with the onion mixture. Increase heat and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in paprika, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Reduce heat to low; add shredded coconut. Simmer until vegetables are tender and soup is thickened for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Add in zero-calorie sweetener.
- Remove soup from heat and blend in the pot using an immersion blender until smooth.
- Whisk in 1/2 cup heavy cream. Top each serving of soup with the remaining heavy cream and 1 teaspoon basil.