This keto Flan recipe is a perfect French dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Ramekin, Egg is going to absolutely love this low-carb Flan variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing French dish! If you like this keto Flan recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
The creamy caramel treats you've been craving are our Keto Flan recipe! The smooth as silk custard is the ideal dessert for when you're in the mood for something sweet!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 292mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1245IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- ⅓ cup Erythritol
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside four 8-ounce ramekins that have been pre-greased.
- Combine 1/2 cup erythritol, water, and butter in a medium saucepan. Stir everything together well, then heat the sauce until it is golden brown and bubbling.
- Divide the sauce evenly among the ramekins and set to the side.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing dish and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the custard mixture into the ramekins.
- Fill a large roasting dish halfway up the edges of the ramekins with boiling water and place the ramekins in the container.
- Bake for 50 to 1 hour, or until the rims are golden brown and the middle is somewhat jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for another 10 minutes in the pan.
- Remove from the pan and cool for 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- To serve, run a knife along the custard's edge before turning it out onto a platter.