Keto Tarragon-Honey Mustard Deviled Eggs
This keto Tarragon-Honey Mustard Deviled Eggs recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Eggs, Tarragon Leaves is going to absolutely love this low-carb Tarragon-Honey Mustard Deviled Eggs variation. Providing 16 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Tarragon-Honey Mustard Deviled Eggs recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Looking for an appetizer or just a tasty snack? Then this Tarragon-Honey Mustard Deviled Keto Eggs recipe is just what you're looking for! They are super easy to make and taste delicious!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced sweet onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 black pepper
- 16 tarragon leaves (optional)
- Peel hard-boiled eggs, cut in half lengthwise, and spoon out the yolks. Place the whites cut-side up on a plate, and place the yolks in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork. Add mayonnaise, honey mustard, and lemon juice; beat until smooth and fluffy. Using a mini food blender or processor works great for this step, making the filling smooth, creamy, and lump free. Mix in minced tarragon, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Evenly spoon the filling into the egg whites with a teaspoon. Use a piping bag or a small plastic sandwich bag with a corner snipped off if you prefer a more decorative look.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Add tarragon leaves to dress up the eggs before serving.