Keto Creamy Taco Soup with Ground Beef
This keto Creamy Taco Soup with Ground Beef recipe is a perfect Mexican dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Soup, Stews, Ground Beef, Comfort Foods is going to absolutely love this low-carb Creamy Taco Soup with Ground Beef variation. Providing 8 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mexican dish! If you like this keto Creamy Taco Soup with Ground Beef recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This keto-friendly, low-carb, Southwestern Keto Creamy Taco Soup with Ground Beef recipe is full of ground beef, heavy cream, cheese, and an overabundance of spice!
We don't recommend that you freeze this soup after preparation.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1.25 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles (such as RO*TEL®)
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- Combine ground beef with onion and garlic in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain and discard grease. Add cumin and chili powder; cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Place cream cheese into the pot in small bits and fold it into the beef with a big spoon until no white spots remain.
- Stir in broth, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, and salt.
- Cook until heated through, about 10 minutes more.