Keto Air Fryer Thumbprint Cookies
This keto Air Fryer Thumbprint Cookies recipe is a perfect Other dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Cookies, Swedish, Christmas, Holiday is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Thumbprint Cookies variation. Providing 10 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Other dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Thumbprint Cookies recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
These Keto Air Fryer Thumbprint Cookies are a great twist on the traditional Sweedish Hallongrotta treat! Quick and easy, these keto thumbprint cookies won't blow your daily carb limit!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Air Fryer Thumbprint Cookies Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons low-calorie natural sweetener (like monk fruit)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ½ tablespoons reduced-sugar berry preserves
Keto Air Fryer Thumbprint Cookies Recipe Instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cream cheese, sweetener, egg, and baking powder together until a nice dough is formed.
- Take the bowl and set it in the freezer for approximately 20-30 minutes or until you can roll it into nice little dough balls.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400° F (200° C) and carefully line the basket of the air fryer with parchment paper.
- Take out your dough from the freezer and roll it into about 10 small dough balls. Place each of the balls into the parchment-lined basked and make a thumbprint in the middle of each dough ball. Using a teaspoon, add 1 teaspoon of your preservatives inside the thumbprint on each cookie.
- Place the try back into the air fryer and cook for 7-8 minutes or until the cookies start to form a nice golden brown crust.
- Remove the tray from the air fryer and set it aside. Let the cookies cool entirely before you attempt to remove the parchment paper with the cookies. After about 15-20 minutes you should be able to easily remove the paper and the cookies from the tray.
Leave a review or comment