Keto Frypan Pizza
This keto Frypan Pizza recipe is a perfect Italian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Pepperoni, Pizza, Comfort Foods is going to absolutely love this low-carb Frypan Pizza variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Italian dish! If you like this keto Frypan Pizza recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Keto frypan Pizza will become a regular part of your menu I'm sure. This all Cheese Based Pizza is very crispy for the lovers of thin-crust Pizza!
Serving: 2slices | Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 689mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 388mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 2 ounces Pepperoni thinly sliced
- 3 Mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 pinch Oregano dried
- 2 tbsp Keto Marinara Sauce
- Place the pepperoni and mushrooms on a lined cookie sheet and broil/grill for 3-5 minutes.
- Place a 12-inch non-stick frying pan over high heat (we do not recommend making this without a non-stick pan).
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the pan, then sprinkle over the cheddar. With a silicon spatula work the cheese in off the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle over the oregano.
- Spread the marinara sauce it around the melting cheese, try not to work it down into the cheese rather over it.
- Add the pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Work your spatula around the edges to keep the base lifted and free from the pan, checking underneath as you go.
- When the base is golden brown, crispy and begins to lift as one piece, your keto frypan pizza is ready.
- Carefully slide the pizza off onto a chopping board or cutting surface and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Serve and enjoy.