Keto Cast Iron Steaks
This keto Cast Iron Steaks recipe is a perfect Other dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Cast Iron Skillet, Steaks, Sirloin, Tenderloin, New York Strip, Ribeye is going to absolutely love this low-carb Cast Iron Steaks variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Other dish! If you like this keto Cast Iron Steaks recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
The secret to an amazing steak is to start with a great cut of meat! We recommend that you visit a local butcher to get restaurant-quality prime steaks of your choice. It could be anything from a ribeye to sirloin or filet for this amazing, and simple Keto Cast Iron Steaks
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 2 (8 ounce) steaks of choice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- coarse sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450° F
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator and pat them dry. Then season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Place steaks into the hot pan and cook until a nice crust begins to form, Typically that will be about 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the skillet and steaks to the preheated oven and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer steaks to a platter and cover with aluminum foil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine softened butter and soy sauce and gently brush steaks with butter mixture.
- Serve with your favorite sides.