Keto Shrimp Alfredo
This keto Shrimp Alfredo recipe is a perfect Italian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Seafood, Shellfish, Shrimp is going to absolutely love this low-carb Shrimp Alfredo variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Italian dish! If you like this recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk
- ½ cup baby kale
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, turning shrimp after 30 seconds, until only slightly pink, about 1 minute. Add cream cheese and heavy cream; increase heat to medium. Cook, stirring frequently, until cream cheese is melted and no lumps remain, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper into the skillet and stir well. Mix in Parmesan cheese until well combined. Let simmer until sauce starts to thicken, about 5 minutes. Add psyllium husk. Cook and stir until desired thickness is reached, 5 to 7 minutes more. Fold in kale and sun-dried tomatoes. Remove from heat.