Keto Low-Carb Bread
*Image may vary from completed recipe
This keto Low-Carb Bread recipe is a perfect Other dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Bread, Egg, Eggs is going to absolutely love this low-carb Low-Carb Bread variation. Providing 8 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Other dish! If you like this keto Low-Carb Bread recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Save to Your Recipes
Create an account and login to add this recipe to your saved recipes.
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
A keto diet can help you shed as much as
Keto has taken the diet world by storm, and for good reason.
Fat is king when selecting meals for a ketogenic diet, and if you're new, you
12.9 million American
In the United States, approximately
5 Best Types of Keto Candy: What You Need to Know About These Sweet
Did you know that
Do you feel hungry on your keto diet with your next meal hours away?
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Low-Carb Bread Recipe Ingredients
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
Keto Low-Carb Bread Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees C). Use parchment paper to line two baking sheets with rimmed edges.
- In a mixing dish, whisk together the egg whites and salt. Whip until the mixture is extremely stiff.
- In a separate dish, whisk together the egg yolks and cream cheese. Combine the psyllium husk powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Incorporate the yolk mixture into the beaten egg whites.
- Pour half of the dough onto one of the baking sheets prepped. Make round patties with the remaining 1/2 of the dough on the second prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven until lightly golden. To make sandwiches, cut a sheet of bread into squares.
Leave a review or comment