Keto Low-Carb Bread
This keto Low-Carb Bread recipe is a perfect Other dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Bread, Egg, Eggs is going to absolutely love this low-carb Low-Carb Bread variation. Providing 8 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Other dish! If you like this keto Low-Carb Bread recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees C). Use parchment paper to line two baking sheets with rimmed edges.
- In a mixing dish, whisk together the egg whites and salt. Whip until the mixture is extremely stiff.
- In a separate dish, whisk together the egg yolks and cream cheese. Combine the psyllium husk powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Incorporate the yolk mixture into the beaten egg whites.
- Pour half of the dough onto one of the baking sheets prepped. Make round patties with the remaining 1/2 of the dough on the second prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven until lightly golden. To make sandwiches, cut a sheet of bread into squares.