Keto Instant Pot® Chicken Breasts
This keto Instant Pot® Chicken Breasts recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Instant Pot, Chicken is going to absolutely love this low-carb Instant Pot® Chicken Breasts variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Instant Pot® Chicken Breasts recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
The Instant Pot® Chicken Breasts is both juicy and tasty. For a fast and nutritious entrée, thicken the fluids into a gravy and serve it over the chicken.
This is my go-to method for cooking chicken breast in the Instant Pot® when I want plain but adequately cooked chicken. When you just have frozen chicken on hand and need something speedy, it's fantastic for meal preparation, quick and healthful meals, and the best part? There are just a few ingredients required for this!
Chicken breast, chicken broth, olive oil, Italian seasoning, ground paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and possibly cornstarch are the ingredients for Instant Pot chicken breast.
A few notes on the ingredients
Larger chicken breasts maintain their juiciness longer and have a superior texture. I suggest dividing 2 pounds of chicken into 4-6 chicken breasts.
Frozen poultry? You can cook frozen chicken without first defrosting it. While you prepare the other ingredients for the dish, take the chicken out of the freezer, unwrap it, and let it rest at room temperature. Spice the meat, but don't sear or brown it. Place the frozen chicken breast on the trivet in the instant pot with the stock and cook for 15 minutes. The remainder of the recipe is exactly as indicated.
Chicken broth: You may also use water if you're not utilizing the cooking juices for gravy.
Use whatever additional spice you choose, if you like.
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Garlic salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning should be applied to the chicken's two sides.
- Select the Saute option on a multipurpose pressure cooker (such as an Instant Pot®). Add butter and oil to a heated saucepan and let the butter melt. Working in batches if required, add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Press Cancel after adding broth to the chicken.
- Lock the lid by closing it. Set the timer for 3 minutes while choosing high pressure, following the manufacturer's recommendations. Give the pressure 10 minutes to develop.
- Following the manufacturer's directions, release pressure naturally after 20 minutes. Using the quick-release technique, gently remove any leftover pressure for 5 minutes. Gently release the locking lid and remove it from the pot.
- Serve with your favorite side dish for a complete keto meal.