Keto Crock Pot Broccoli-Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker
This keto Crock Pot Broccoli-Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Crock Pot, Slow Cooker, Broccoli, Cheese, Comfort Foods is going to absolutely love this low-carb Crock Pot Broccoli-Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Crock Pot Broccoli-Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Broccoli-Cheese soup is a staple around the house and we love this Keto Crock Pot Broccoli-Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe. It's easy to make and has just a few simple ingredients and tons of flavor.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups hot chicken broth
- 2 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 dash ground thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine cream, cream cheese, and butter in the slow cooker and mix until combined. Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Add water and hot chicken broth.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese, broccoli, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on Low for 4 hours; stir after each hour.