Keto Grilled Pork Chops Marinated with Herbs
This keto Grilled Pork Chops Marinated with Herbs recipe is a perfect Chinese dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Pork Chops, Soy Sauce is going to absolutely love this low-carb Grilled Pork Chops Marinated with Herbs variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Chinese dish! If you like this recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 4 (6 ounce) bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1.5 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1.5 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, ground
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, zested
- Whisk olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, parsley, rosemary, thyme, ground coriander, garlic, and lemon zest together in a shallow dish. Add pork chops and toss to evenly coat. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning chops halfway through.
- While the pork chops are marinating, preheat an outdoor grill on high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chops from the marinade and gently shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place chops on the preheated grill and reduce heat to medium. Cook until no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.