Keto Swedish Meatballs
This keto Swedish Meatballs recipe is a perfect Other dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Cast Iron Skillet, Meatballs, Comfort Foods is going to absolutely love this low-carb Swedish Meatballs variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Other dish! If you like this keto Swedish Meatballs recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Photo Credit: Sharon Chen
This Keto Swedish Meatballs recipe is absolutely amazing and better than the ones you can grab at your local IKEA! Add these to your favorite keto side dish for a complete meal.
Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 182mg | Sodium: 1017mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 686IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 3mg
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- Meatballs Ingredients:
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper ground
- ¼ teaspoon Allspice
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Cream Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon Salted Butter
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper ground
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg ground
- ½ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 tablespoon Parsley chopped
- Place all the meatballs ingredients, except the oil, into a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Roll into balls that are about 2 tablespoons worth of mixture (you can use a cookie scoop to make this step easier). We got 24 meatballs.
- Place a cast-iron skillet over high heat and add the oil.
- Saute the meatballs, adding a few at a time to the skillet, to avoid overcrowding. Turn the meatballs until browned on all sides and cooked through. Spoon onto a plate.
- Keep the skillet on the heat, including all the little bits left by the meatballs in the pan.
- Add the butter, then once melted add the beef stock, cream, mustard powder, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Whisk together.
- Bring to a simmer then whisk in the xanthan gum. Continue to simmer until thick, about 8-12 minutes.
- Add the meatballs back in and simmer for about 3 minutes, until the meatballs are hot.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with Buttery Cauliflower Mash and enjoy!