Keto Air Fryer Crispy Fried Chicken Strips
This keto Air Fryer Crispy Fried Chicken Strips recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Crispy Fried Chicken Strips variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Crispy Fried Chicken Strips recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This keto Air Fryer Crispy Fried Chicken Strips recipe is absolutely amazing; even the kids will love it! Using strips and the air fryer allows for faster cooking time and less opportunity for drying out the chicken.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Air Fryer Crispy Fried Chicken Strips Recipe Ingredients
- ½ cup milk plain
- 1 tablespoon Franks Red Hot
- 1 ½ pounds chicken tenders
- 2 (3.25 ounce) packages pork rinds, smashed
- 3 oz finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon cantanzaro herbs or Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
Keto Air Fryer Crispy Fried Chicken Strips Recipe Instructions
- Combine milk and hot sauce in a shallow bowl. Add chicken tenders and marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, or longer if preferred.
- Pour crushed pork rinds into a resealable shallow container. Mix in Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, cantanzaro herbs, and paprika.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C), about 3 minutes.
- Drain chicken from the milk mixture and dredge through the pork rind mixture.
- Place chicken into the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes and then flip and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite keto dipping sauce!
Leave a review or comment