Keto Instant Pot Green Beans
This keto Instant Pot Green Beans recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Vegetables, Green Beans, Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker, Bacon is going to absolutely love this low-carb Instant Pot Green Beans variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Instant Pot Green Beans recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Green beans are a great addition to your weight loss efforts and this amazing Keto Instant Pot® Green Beans recipe is certain to hit the spot!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 4 oz water
- ¼ cup toasted chopped pecans
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Turn on your Instant Pot® or pressure cooker and put it on the Saute function.
- Add your bacon to the pot once heated and cook the bacon until browned, typically about 5 minutes.
- Add green beans to the bacon and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the water, close, and lock the Instant Pot® lid and select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Set a timer for 4 minutes and allow 10 minutes for the pressure to build.
- Using the quick-release method, release the pressure, for about 5 minutes.
- Once the pressure has been released, unlock and remove the lid. Transfer green beans to a serving dish and sprinkle with toasted pecans and pepper.
- Serve hot with your favorite main dish!