Keto Air Fryer Souffle Egg Cups
This keto Air Fryer Souffle Egg Cups recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Souffle Egg Cups variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Souffle Egg Cups recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Want something tasty for breakfast? Try this Air Fryer Souffle Egg Cups recipe! It's the perfect way to start your morning!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup frozen pepper and onion stir fry mix, thawed, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
- Whip eggs in a bowl until light and frothy. Add Cheddar cheese, vegetable mix, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Pour mixture into silicone baking cups and set into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.