Keto Air-Fried Shrimp
This keto Air-Fried Shrimp recipe is a perfect Mediterranean dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Shrimp, Seafood, Shellfish is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air-Fried Shrimp variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mediterranean dish! If you like this keto Air-Fried Shrimp recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This is a great way to get shrimp ready for a variety of dishes. It's simple and this Keto Air-Fried Shrimp is quick and easy to prepare.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Air-Fried Shrimp Recipe Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound large shrimp - peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- ⅛ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- perforated parchment paper
Keto Air-Fried Shrimp Recipe Instructions
- Pre-heat the air fryer at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Melt butter in a medium mixing bowl and mix in lemon juice, garlic granules, and salt; add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Carefully line the air fryer basket with perforated parchment paper. Place shrimp in the air fryer basket and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook shrimp in the air fryer until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, typically about 8 minutes.
- Remove and serve, freeze or store in the refrigerator for later use.
Leave a review or comment