Keto Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus
This keto Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus recipe is a perfect Mediterranean dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Asparagus, Salmon, Lemon is going to absolutely love this low-carb Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mediterranean dish! If you like this keto Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
With this fast and simple one-pan Keto Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus recipe, you can have supper ready in less than 30 minutes.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 2 (1 pound) salmon fillets
- 1 pound fresh thin asparagus, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C). Using parchment paper, line a rimmed 9x12-inch baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the salmon and asparagus in a single layer.
- In a mixing dish, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Over the fish and asparagus, drizzle the garlic mixture. Salt & pepper to taste. On top, place lemon rounds.
- 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated oven, until fish flakes easily with a fork.