Keto Instant Pot® Egg Shakshuka with Kale
This keto Instant Pot® Egg Shakshuka with Kale recipe is a perfect Mediterranean dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Instant Pot, Eggs, Kale, Bell Peppers, Onion is going to absolutely love this low-carb Instant Pot® Egg Shakshuka with Kale variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mediterranean dish! If you like this keto Instant Pot® Egg Shakshuka with Kale recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Try this green-filled keto and paleo breakfast shakshuka! Delicious, fast, and simple to create in your Instant Pot® in just minutes!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Instant Pot® Egg Shakshuka with Kale Recipe Ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Keto Instant Pot® Egg Shakshuka with Kale Recipe Instructions
- Select the Saute function on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as an Instant Pot®). Cook onion, red bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, paprika, and cumin in olive oil until softened, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add kale and cook for 2 minutes, or until kale is tender. Season with salt and pepper and stir in marinara sauce; remove from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Carefully crack the eggs into the saucepan, equally spaced. Close the lid and secure it. Set the timer for 1 minute and choose low pressure according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Once it beeps, gently relieve pressure using the quick-release technique as directed by the manufacturer, which should take around 2 minutes. Remove the lid by unlocking it. Serve with a parsley garnish.
Leave a review or comment