Keto Air Fryer Beef Tenderloin
This keto Air Fryer Beef Tenderloin recipe is a perfect Italian dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Beef, Tenderloin is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Beef Tenderloin variation. Providing 8 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Italian dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Beef Tenderloin recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Get a great tasting tenderloin with a crispy exterior and warm soft center! Try this recipe for something new today!
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin, at room temperature
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Pat beef tenderloin dry with paper towels.
- Place tenderloin on a plate. Drizzle oil all over the tenderloin and sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper. Rub spices and oil into the meat. Place the tenderloin in the air fryer basket by folding it to make it fit. Close the basket.
- Reduce heat to 390 degrees F (198 degrees C). Air fry for 22 minutes. Reduce heat again to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C). Cook for 10 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) for medium.
- Remove tenderloin from the air fryer basket and place on a plate. Allow the tenderloin to rest, uncovered, for at least 10 minutes before serving.