Keto Air Fryer Bacon
This keto Air Fryer Bacon recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Pork, Bacon is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Bacon variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Bacon recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Everyone who enjoys bacon has their favorite way to cook it. Well this is a favorite of ours and it's easy to make perfect keto Air Fryer Bacon anytime!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- ½ (16 ounce) package bacon
- Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lay bacon in the air fryer basket in a single layer; some overlap is okay.
- Place in the bacon in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes.
- Carefully remove the bacon and flip it in the air fryer tray and continue cooking until the bacon is crisp, about 7 minutes more.
- Transfer cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up excess grease.