Keto Air Fryer Garlic Cheese "Bread"
This keto Air Fryer Garlic Cheese "Bread" recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Bread, Cheese, Garlic is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Garlic Cheese "Bread" variation. Providing 2 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Garlic Cheese "Bread" recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
What more could you ask for? Only 4 ingredients, done in 10 minutes, and unforgettable. When the bread cools, it takes on a bread-like feel.
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Keto Air Fryer Garlic Cheese "Bread" Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Keto Air Fryer Garlic Cheese "Bread" Recipe Instructions
- According to the manufacturer's guidelines, preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Use a large sheet of parchment paper to line the air fryer basket.
- Add mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, and garlic powder; stir well. In the air fryer basket, press into a circular circle on the parchment paper.
- Air fry your bread for 10 minutes. Remove. Warm, but not hot, and serve your garlic cheese bread.
Leave a review or comment