Keto Dinner Rolls
This keto Dinner Rolls recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Rolls and Buns, Rolls, Buns is going to absolutely love this low-carb Dinner Rolls variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Dinner Rolls recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
These soft and buttery Keto Dinner Roll recipe makes great little burgers or breakfast muffins. Make them ahead of time and freeze them and use them at a later date.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 299mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 415IU | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 1mg
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 ½ cups Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ⅓ cup Sour Cream
- 4 tablespoons Butter melted
- 2 large Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F. Grease 6 holes of a square muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix together.
- Add the sour cream, butter and eggs and mix to a thick batter.
- Spoon the batter evenly between the 6 holes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the buns spring back when touched.
- Leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.