Keto Easy Grilled Shrimp
This keto Easy Grilled Shrimp recipe is a perfect Mediterranean dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Grill, Seafood, Shrimp, Love is going to absolutely love this low-carb Easy Grilled Shrimp variation. Providing 4 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing Mediterranean dish! If you like this keto Easy Grilled Shrimp recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
Shrimp are an easy to prepare, high protein, low-fat, zero-carb meal. Combine them with almost any healthy veggie for a simple and easy to fix dinner anytime. This keto Easy Grilled Shrimp recipe is one you're sure to be making over and over again!
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, cayenne, and salt in a small bowl; stir until marinade is well mixed.
- Thread shrimp on skewers and pat dry. Brush with marinade and refrigerate.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook shrimp on the hot grill until the edges begin to turn white, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn and continue grilling until shrimp is white and no longer translucent, 1 to 2 minutes longer. Serve warm.