Keto Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Jerky Sticks
This keto Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Jerky Sticks recipe is a perfect American dish to add to your regular offerings! Anyone who enjoys Air Fryer, Chicken, Jerky, Jerky Recipes is going to absolutely love this low-carb Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Jerky Sticks variation. Providing 6 servings, it's bursting with flavor and certain to leave even the pickiest eaters in your house satisfied and wanting more of this amazing American dish! If you like this keto Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Jerky Sticks recipe, create an account and add it to your favorites; or better yet, share it with others via the social links above!
This Keto Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Jerky Sticks recipe is perfect for making prior to a trip or journey. You can store it for long periods of time and grab it for a great on the go snack1
Save to Your Recipes
Invite a Friend
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ¼ cup cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank's® RedHot®)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pink curing salt
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank's® RedHot®)
- Combine ground chicken, 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce, sea salt, pepper, celery seed, garlic powder, onion powder, and pink curing salt in a large bowl; mix until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Use a jerky gun to form sticks of the meat mixture on air fryer oven racks.
- Preheat the air fryer to 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Place racks into the air fryer and set timer for 2 hours. Flip the sticks over using a fork. Brush remaining 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce over the tops. Air fry for 30 minutes more.
- Let cool completely and transfer to an airtight container.